Why Does My Pet Business Need SEO?
Competition within the pet industry is absolutely incredible. Having a website isn’t much help to your business if it’s not getting any traffic. If your site cannot be found by search engines or your content cannot be put into their databases, you miss out on the incredible opportunities available to websites provided via search engines—people who want what you have visiting your site. Whether your site provides content, services, products, or information—search engines are a primary method of navigation for almost all Internet users—as 90% of Internet users rely on search engines to find what they’re looking for.
Investing in SEO can have an exceptional rate of return.
Pet Industry SEO/SEM - What Is It?
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) refers to the overall process of marketing a website via the search engines by improving its rank in organic (free/natural) listings, paid listings, or a combination thereof. Search engine optimization (SEO) is a component of SEM. It focuses only on improving your site’s rank in the organic listings. Think of SEM as an umbrella – under it are SEO and paid marketing (i.e. Pay-Per-Click campaigns).
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
is the active practice of optimizing a website by improving internal and external aspects
with the ultimate goal of obtaining positive rankings in search engines naturally. SEO consists of researching the keywords and keyphrases that will generate qualified traffic, proper and clean developmental code, design elements, content and image optimization, to intelligent link building campaigns.
Pet Business SEO/SEM Services: Intelligent Pet Industry Expertise
All SEO/SEM services are 100% customized for each client:
- Competitive Intelligence & Analysis: We'll research your competitors' websites and level of optimization and marketing to determine their strengths and weaknesses. This insider intelligence will be used to create a campaign for your business that will help your business get a "one up" on your competitors.
- SWOT Analysis: Let us put together a professional SWOT Analysis for your business to help identify your Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats from a web marketing perspective.
- Design Evaluation & Analysis: A strong, consistent theme that is aesthetically pleasing with natural and consise navigation - based on your specific niche - is a crucial element of retaining traffic and encouraging conversions. We'll make sure your website is up to par and on track.
- Development Evaluation & Analysis: Clean, professional and optimized coding is an absolute must for the search engines and the rankings you wish to achieve. We'll make sure that your website is properly developed, professionally coded and optimized behind the scenes for the search engines.
- Keyword/Keyphrase Research: Properly researched and selected keywords can dramatically increase your traffic, amount of targeted visitors and conversions. Using state of the art industry specific software and years of education and experience, we'll hand select optimal keywords for your marketing efforts and implement them strategically on your website.
- Optimized Qualitiy Content: Our pet industry copywriters will write fresh, high quality, search engine optimized web copy and content for your website that will not only enhance your search engine rankings - but enhance the interest of your site visitors and potential customers at the same time!
- Link Building Campaigns: We'll establish a credible and beneficial link building campaign to help drive targeted traffic to your website and boost the number and quality of "votes" that the search engines receive for your website. In the process, we'll also focus on raising your Google PageRank as well.
- Scheduled Results Monitoring: Our team of professionals will monitor our efforts on a regular, scheduled basis and will provide you with complete, detailed, statistical results reports to keep you in the know.
Contact us today about our SEO/SEM services!
Discouraged and frustrated with your amount of traffic and/or sales?
Contact us for a FREE SEO Evaluation & Analysis!